Thursday, December 7, 2017

The task ahead!

Now that we have officially announced our return to the mission field, the huge task of building a team of partners is really hitting home. This is an area that the enemy has used in the past to cause doubt in my mind. I don't doubt that God can do it, but most of the time I don't feel worthy of begin used by God in this way. I know that is just the enemy trying to keep me from doing what God has called me to do, but sometimes it gets tough.

Bryan and I are currently taking a class called Kingdom Come Training, it is a course designed to help build a team of partners for your ministry. Today will complete the first week of training, and it has been very informative. We have two more weeks to go before we finish the course. We are hoping to be back on the field by the month of July, and we are so excited to see what God is going to do to get us there.

We ask that you continue to pray for us as we go through this part of the process. Pray for wisdom for us, and that those we speak to will become partners with us in ministry.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment