Sunday, May 11, 2014

A hug from God...

Have you ever felt God hug you? I know it seems like a strange question, but have you? This past week has been a little hectic, to say the least. Through the struggles of this past week, it has been easy to feel overwhelmed and distant. At times it even seems hard to concentrate on being in the Word.

This morning in Church during worship, God just poured out His Love on me. It felt as if He wrapped His arms around me, and gave me a Great Big hug!! It was so real, and I could feel the presence of the Lord right there with me. Psalm 56:8 immediately popped into my head, and I know it was God who put it there. It says, "You number my wanderings; Put my tears into Your bottle; are they not in Your book?". (NKJV). I am so glad that God cares about every single tear that we cry.

When we encounter struggles, as we often will, I am so glad that God is there to "love on us". He cares enough to know my heart, to know when I am hurting, and to let me feel His love.

Choosing to worship God in all things, even in the middle of a storm, just brings us that much closer to Him. I may not understand why things happen, but I know that God loves me, and no matter how crazy this life gets He will be there waiting with a great big hug at the exact moment that I need it the most.


photo source
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

1 comment:

  1. This Bless me to read this. Keep up the good work and I love you all . Love Aunt Rachel

    ReplyDelete