Thursday, October 30, 2014

"So come whatever I love you".....

Those are some of the lyrics to one of the worship songs that I like to listen to. It seems that in uncertain times, I can always find strength when I worship.

This week has been a little hectic. The week started off well at church when at the end of the sermon our pastor reminded us that we have been give authority by Jesus, over the power of the enemy. He said that when we have put on the full armor of God, and the enemy continues to come at us, that we are to stand firm. Wow, what a powerful and timely message.

The enemy looks for our weaknesses and when he finds them, he uses them to his advantage. However, as I was reminded on Sunday, we do not have to stand helplessly by while we are attacked. We have the authority to stand firm in our faith and tell Satan that he is not welcome in our lives or homes.

The lyrics of the song say,
"You reign forever and hold me together, so come whatever you love me.
You reign forever and hold me together, so come whatever I love you."

I think the song goes along with the message. God always reigns, and whatever comes He loves us. When we are walking through a difficult or uncertain time we can find power and comfort when we tell God that we love Him, no matter what is happening in our life.

This song always makes me smile and feel better, so I wanted to share it with you.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

No comments:

Post a Comment